• Dual Brake System- High-end Centrifugal and Magnetic Brake System
• 11+ 1 Shielded Hi Performance Ball Bearings
• Carbon Fiber Drag System providing 8kg Max Stopping Power
• One Way Clutch System
• CNC Machined Aluminum Spool
• Precision Machined Brass Gear
• Clicker System for the Action Adjustment
• Strong Graphite Body and Quick Removing Side Covers
• Left and Right Hand Models with CNC Aluminum Handle and EVA Knobs
• Ceramic Insert Line Guide
1.EVA Handle 2.Star Drag 3.Cast Control Knob
4.Ceramic Line Guide 5.Magnetic Brake 6.Centrifugal Brake
Dual Brake System
Max Drag to 8KG
Carbon Fiber Drag Washers & Brass Gear
Superior Shielded 11 + 1 Ball Bearings
Gives smooth performance, corrosion resistance and effortless retrieves
Durable Heat Resistant Line Guide
Dissipates heat more efficiently
V-Shape CNC Spool
*Combo shown for display only; rods are sold separately
Questions & Answers
Question 1 :
What kind of rod would be good with this reel?
Any casting rod from 6 to 7.5 ft in a medium to medium heavy would be Ideal. KastKing has both all purpose and species specific rods that will match your reel perfectly.
Question 2 :
How to determine what is needed left or right
If you are used to twisting the handle by right hand, then choose right handed reel.
Does anyone’s reel buzz a lot when casting?
All bait casting reels with metal gears and parts can be a bit noisy. Turn the reel upside down and put a drop of oil on the worm gear and make shure the reel and its parts are clean and lubricated.
Question 4 :
Can be use in saltwater ?
It is fine to use in saltwater, but you need to clean and lubricate after use
Question 5 :
I am new on baitcasting reel, is there an instruction of how to use it?
No instruction in the package, but just ask the custom service if anything confused
Question 6 :
What’s the differences between carbon material and industrial plastic?
Carbon material is more durable,more resistant to high temperature and lighter than industrial plastic,which produces powerful drag power and help you relieve stress when throwing